Friday, February 11, 2011

Body Language

I want Bella Dishell's job - she's a body language expert and analyzes celebrity photos for Cosmo. I guess I've started thinking like her, because as soon as I saw this photo I knew it was a big bucket of fail.
Let's focus on one thing at a time.
1. A-Rod is totally absorbed in himself; if you photoshop Cameron out of the picture, he could be walking alone.
2. He's looking away from her and his hips are pointing away, signaling annoyance at her clinginess.
3. Look how she's hanging onto him! As if he'll run away if she lets go (hint: he will.)
4. She looks stressed.
5. His hand is in his pocket - closed off. He could easily hold his drink in his other hand and hold her hand, but doesn't want to.
6. She's walking slightly behind him, like he's leaving her and she's trying to catch up.

They're shopping for a house together, but I give them less than a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment