Friday, September 17, 2010

Great Ideas For The Indecisive

I am the world's most indecisive person. If you want me to do anything, do not present me with a choice, or no action will ever be taken until I have weighed every single option against its counterpart (a tree diagram is also possible at this stage). So imagine my delight in downtown Capitola during a weekend trip with the boyfriend, when I discovered mini-cones.

Of course, I had seen mini ice cream cones before, but never actually in an ice cream shop. They were only $1.00, so I bought two, and I didn't have to choose just one flavor. I got passionfruit-guava sorbet, and 1020, a flavor created by Marianne's Ice Cream (definitely hit this up if you're ever in Santa Cruz). Caramel ice cream with a fudge swirl and oreos mixed in. Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment