Sunday, November 7, 2010

Brunch

If you know me, you know two things: that I express love with food, and that I love brunch. Today I got to combine the two in a Thank-You brunch to my aunt and her "boyfriend" (feels weird to use that term for someone over 50, but whatever) for helping me move back and forth to Berkeley a million times. These aren't my photos, but I wish they were!

We started with a frittata containing shrimp, red onion, mushrooms, zucchini, red bell peppers, and a generous amount of mozzarella cheese. We followed it up with corn pudding...
and finished up with strawberry and nutella crepes. I also made peach and vanilla-cinnamon crepes, which were really delicious.

and of course it's not brunch without mimosas! :) Tropicana orange juice and an unopened bottle of Chandon from my 21st birthday. Sooo good.


No comments:

Post a Comment